Welcome to GP Garden Services, Enfield
We offer a fully inclusive list of garden services throughout Enfield and the surrounding areas.
Reliability, honesty and friendliness are the core values that our business and its reputation are based upon. We endeavor to keep to our claim: to deliver anything you can imagine for your garden, and much much more.
You can read more about us on the about us page.
Contact us for a free quotation:
or 0208 351 0804
The GP Gardening Year: August
Our gardening tips for you in August:
- Prune Wisteria
- Deadhead flowering plants regularly
- Watering! Particularly containers, and new plants - preferably with stored rainwater
- Collect seed from favourite plants
- Lift and pot up rooted strawberry runners
- Keep ponds and water features topped up
- Feed the soil if necessary
- Dead head flowers as they fade
- Give the garden a complete weeding and general digging-over where needed
- Pick any ripe fruit
- Take cuttings for rooting over winter
- Contact GP Garden Services if you require us to ‘baby sit’ your Garden while you go away on holiday, service also includes regular watering!
Gardening in Enfield and around
We cover a wide area – if you aren’t on the list why not call us anyway to see if we can help?
Areas: Enfield, Bush Hill Park, Cuffley, Winchmore Hill, Palmers Green, Southgate, Hadley Wood, Chingford, Barnet, Cockfosters, Brookmans Park and Arkley.
Postcodes: N21, N14, N13, EN1, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, EN6 and AL9.