Welcome to GP Garden Services, Enfield
We offer a fully inclusive list of garden services throughout Enfield and the surrounding areas.
Reliability, honesty and friendliness are the core values that our business and its reputation are based upon. We endeavor to keep to our claim: to deliver anything you can imagine for your garden, and much much more.
You can read more about us on the about us page.
Contact us for a free quotation:
or 0208 351 0804
The GP Gardening Year: September
Our gardening tips for you in September:
- Collect and sow seed from perennials and hardy annuals
- Net ponds before leaf fall gets underway
- Keep up with watering of new plants, using rain water if possible
- Clean out cold frames and greenhouses so that they are ready for use in the autumn
- Plant spring flowering bulbs
- Continue dead-heading faded flowers
- Scatter wood ash on your rose beds and mix in
- Remove fading annuals
- If you have fish, start Autumn feeding
- Plant-out spring flowering bulbs
- Plant evergreen shrubs in the latter part of the month
- Continue to water the garden during dry spells
- At end of month consider applying Autumn lawn feed – contact GP Garden Services if you require this service
Gardening in Enfield and around
We cover a wide area – if you aren’t on the list why not call us anyway to see if we can help?
Areas: Enfield, Bush Hill Park, Cuffley, Winchmore Hill, Palmers Green, Southgate, Hadley Wood, Chingford, Barnet, Cockfosters, Brookmans Park and Arkley.
Postcodes: N21, N14, N13, EN1, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, EN6 and AL9.