Welcome to GP Garden Services, Enfield
We offer a fully inclusive list of garden services throughout Enfield and the surrounding areas.
Reliability, honesty and friendliness are the core values that our business and its reputation are based upon. We endeavor to keep to our claim: to deliver anything you can imagine for your garden, and much much more.
You can read more about us on the about us page.
Contact us for a free quotation:
or 0208 351 0804
The GP Gardening Year: February
Our gardening tips for you in February:
- Keep an eye on Trees and Fences during ‘annual’ high winds – any emergencies out of hours - don’t be afraid to call
- Prepare vegetable seed beds
- Net vegetable crops to keep the birds off
- Prune winter-flowering shrubs that have finished flowering
- Divide bulbs such as snowdrops
- Prune Wisteria
- Prune hardy evergreen hedges, and renovate overgrown deciduous hedges
- Clear remaining dead tops of plants
- Protect your pond from ice and remove weeds from bog gardens
- Prune trees
Gardening in Enfield and around
We cover a wide area – if you aren’t on the list why not call us anyway to see if we can help?
Areas: Enfield, Bush Hill Park, Cuffley, Winchmore Hill, Palmers Green, Southgate, Hadley Wood, Chingford, Barnet, Cockfosters, Brookmans Park and Arkley.
Postcodes: N21, N14, N13, EN1, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, EN6 and AL9.