Welcome to GP Garden Services, Enfield
We offer a fully inclusive list of garden services throughout Enfield and the surrounding areas.
Reliability, honesty and friendliness are the core values that our business and its reputation are based upon. We endeavor to keep to our claim: to deliver anything you can imagine for your garden, and much much more.
You can read more about us on the about us page.
Contact us for a free quotation:
or 0208 351 0804
The GP Gardening Year: December
Our gardening tips for you in December:
- Check your winter protection structures are still securely in place
- Check that greenhouse heaters are working OK
- Prevent ponds and outside water pipes from freezing
- Prune apples and pears )
- Deciduous trees and shrubs can still be planted and transplanted
- Keep mice away from stored produce in sheds or garages
- Firm the ground around plants lifted by frost
- Dig over ground reserved for annuals next year
- Wrap any Mediterranean type shrubs in protective fleece – contact GP Garden Services to purchase fleece
- Remove heavy falls of snow from hedges, shrubs and trees so that they are not weighed down
- Service or have serviced garden tools as necessary
- Ask GP Garden Services if you require a Christmas tree – free delivery!
- Have a restful and happy Christmas break and prepare yourself for another Gardening year to begin!
Gardening in Enfield and around
We cover a wide area – if you aren’t on the list why not call us anyway to see if we can help?
Areas: Enfield, Bush Hill Park, Cuffley, Winchmore Hill, Palmers Green, Southgate, Hadley Wood, Chingford, Barnet, Cockfosters, Brookmans Park and Arkley.
Postcodes: N21, N14, N13, EN1, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, EN6 and AL9.