Welcome to GP Garden Services, Enfield
We offer a fully inclusive list of garden services throughout Enfield and the surrounding areas.
Reliability, honesty and friendliness are the core values that our business and its reputation are based upon. We endeavor to keep to our claim: to deliver anything you can imagine for your garden, and much much more.
You can read more about us on the about us page.
Contact us for a free quotation:
or 0208 351 0804
The GP Gardening Year: April
Our gardening tips for you in April:
- Start to imagine long summer evenings in the garden!! – any summer landscaping enquiries please contact GP Office
- Keep weeds under control
- Protect fruit blossom from late frosts
- Sow hardy annuals and herb seeds
- Feed hungry shrubs and roses
- Sow new lawns or repair bare patches
- Prune fig trees
- It is planting time for trees, shrubs, roses, strawberries and perennials
- Any containerised plants need plenty of fertiliser and frequent watering, especially during warm weather.
- Deadhead larger bulbs such as Tulips, Narcissus, and Hyacinths. Be sure not to cut the foliage!
- Call GP Garden Services and arrange for decking/paving too be jet washed
- 06 April – GP Garden Services Birthday and Annual Staff Party
Gardening in Enfield and around
We cover a wide area – if you aren’t on the list why not call us anyway to see if we can help?
Areas: Enfield, Bush Hill Park, Cuffley, Winchmore Hill, Palmers Green, Southgate, Hadley Wood, Chingford, Barnet, Cockfosters, Brookmans Park and Arkley.
Postcodes: N21, N14, N13, EN1, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, EN6 and AL9.