Welcome to GP Garden Services, Enfield
We offer a fully inclusive list of garden services throughout Enfield and the surrounding areas.
Reliability, honesty and friendliness are the core values that our business and its reputation are based upon. We endeavor to keep to our claim: to deliver anything you can imagine for your garden, and much much more.
You can read more about us on the about us page.
Contact us for a free quotation:
or 0208 351 0804
The GP Gardening Year: March
Our gardening tips for you in March:
- GP Garden Services Maintenance schedules begin for another season
- Protect new spring shoots from slugs
- Plant summer-flowering bulbs
- Lift and divide overgrown clumps of perennials
- Top dress containers with fresh compost
- Mow the lawn on dry days (if needed)
- Weeds come back in to growth - deal with them before they get out of hand
- Start feeding fish and using the pond fountain / water feature; remove pond heaters
- Open the greenhouse or conservatory doors and vents on warm days
- Prune your repeat-flowering roses and remove dead or frost damaged wood
- If weather is mild, plant out hardy seedlings, new plants and any plants needing a move
- Dead-head any bulbs as they fade
- Hard prune any old hedges
- Give the garden a complete weeding and general digging-over where needed
Gardening in Enfield and around
We cover a wide area – if you aren’t on the list why not call us anyway to see if we can help?
Areas: Enfield, Bush Hill Park, Cuffley, Winchmore Hill, Palmers Green, Southgate, Hadley Wood, Chingford, Barnet, Cockfosters, Brookmans Park and Arkley.
Postcodes: N21, N14, N13, EN1, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, EN6 and AL9.